RVAbc presents the 2021 Richmond area blockchain conference. This premier conference will explore emerging opportunities for blockchain technologies and associated challenges with dual business and technical discussion tracks. Sponsorships and tickets will be limited in order to foster a collaborative environment for meaningful networking, education, and innovation.
We expect sponsorships (and tickets) to sell out quickly, so preference will be given to sponsors desiring active engagement with conference participants and seeking an opportunity to make a larger financial contribution to support the conference. If you are interested in being a speaker or panelist, please click on the link in the header for information.
- Base: Basic exhibitor table in a common area open to conference participants during breaks
- Innovator: Base plus opportunity to propose integration with conference programming
- Coffee Break: Host and be featured during a coffee break
- Snack Break: Host and be featured during the afternoon break with snacks
- Breakfast: Host and be featured during breakfast
- Lunch: Host and be featured during lunch
- Reception: Host and be featured during the post-conference reception
- After-party: Host and be featured during the after-party
- Pre-conference appreciation event: Host an exclusive networking event for the speakers and sponsors
Please inquire for availability and specific pricing based on your desired custom sponsorship.